Q: How can I check student's attendance?
A: You can check student's attendance in 2 ways which are checking one by one manually and creating attendance code according to details as below;
How to create an attendance code:
- Checking one by one manually
- Select Attendance date you want to check
- Mark a student's status by clicking on the table
- Creating an Attendance code:
- Select Attendance date you want to create code
- Click Create attendance code
- Click Create
- Mark a checkbox to define student's status
- Set Time
- Set Expired time
- Select the type of code which is letters code, QR code, or both of them.
- Click Save
- Capture the picture of letters code or QR code you created for the attendance
- Don't forget to define student's status. If you forget it, students can check-in as on-time all time.
- The change of date and time which you have made on Attendance won't affect the code that has already been created. Re-create a new code if you want its information to be changed.
- You can check how many times that students check-in on-time, late, leave, or absent based on the numbers indicated in parentheses at the top of the attendance table.