Q: What should I do if my name still exists in the class I have already withdrawn?
A: Basically, LEB2 will remove your name automatically a day after you have withdrawn from NewACIS. Before your name will be removed, it will check whether
- You have no submission history in the class
- You have no submission history of quiz in the class
- You have no submission history of a survey in the class
- You have no attendance record
- You have not been assessed by the teaching team
- You have not been added by your teaching team
If you are found in one of these above list, you will not be automatically removed from the class on LEB2. This is to prevent any consequence issues which could have occurred in the class. Students can contact LEB2 support team to check further and remove them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.