Would you like the quiz to be more effective? You can easily manage the quiz by yourself on LEB2. Just follow the steps below.
Who can manage quiz settings?
By default, the following roles can manage quiz settings:
- Owner and teacher
- Go to your quiz
- Click Settings
- Select Time limits to define the time frame for this quiz
- Select Shuffle Questions to prevent cheating on the exam
- Select Show the correct answer, choose After finished, If you would like to show the correct answer right away after students finished a quiz, or choose After Due date If you would like to show the correct answer after the due date
- Select Mark as important to show that this quiz is important.
- Select Announce Score, choose After finished If you would like to show the score after students finished a quiz or choose After Due date If you would like to show the score after the due date
- Click Save
- If the teacher does not fill in a score for each quiz, the quiz cannot be created.
- Once students have already submitted their responses, the quiz edition cannot be made after receiving the response.
Please sign in to leave a comment.