Now Short Answer Quiz is available on LEB2! The teacher can create it just by following the steps below.
Who can create Short Answer quiz?
- Class owner and teacher
How to create Short Answer quiz?
1. Go to Assessment Activity
2. Click New Quiz and add the details about the quiz
- Title: to show the quiz's name
- Description: to add the detail about the quiz
- Attachment: to attach an additional file related to the quiz (if any)
- Schedule in a Publish Date and Due Date***: to set the date and due date for the quiz. The dates need to be cleared otherwise students will not be able to access the quiz (important!)
- Used in Week Numbers: to specify when the quiz will be used (if any)
3. Click Create
4. After the quiz has been created, click Add Question
5. In the design page of the created quiz, select add Short Answer
6. The blank section will be shown to write down questions:
- Type a question
- Add score for each question or if you would like to match the question with Learning Outcomes (LO) just click Add LO
- Click Create
1. The teacher must evaluate students' answers manually since LEB2 does not support autonomically evaluation for Short Answer quiz creation at the moment.
2. The letters and the length of answers are not limited at the moment. Students can write as long as they want.
Tips: If you would like to know how to create a quiz, consider Create an online quiz
Please sign in to leave a comment.