The group assessment activity is an activity created for students to work together as a team. It involves group work, and when assessing the work, everyone in the group receives the same score. Individual scores cannot be separated.
Which role can create a group assessment activity?
- Teaching team
How to create a group assessment activity
1. Go to feature Assessment Activity
2. Click New Activity
3. Fill up your information for title and description.
4. Click to attach and upload your attachment (optional)
5. Set a publish date for this activity
6. Set a due date for limitation of this activity
7. Select Group to create a group activity
8. Select Advanced Settings (optional)
- Click Important to show this assessment is important
- Click Assess by Multiple Teachers to assess by multiple teachers or all teachers, so the score is averaged by multiple teachers
- Click Self-assessment required so students have to assess by themselves before.
9. Click Create to save changes
After creating a group assessment activity, you need to manage a group properly as follow below:
1. Go to the group activity that you have created
2. Click Group on the left side in a page of description
3. Go to Manage group on your right side
4. Choose how you want to create a group
- Create New Group
5. Select 'who can edit group?' at Manage Group
- Teaching Team Only
- All member (Students can create group themselves)
- The system defaults publish date as the current date. If you don't set publish date, an assessment cannot be created.
- The created date won't be visible. Only published and due date will be referring to the setting.