Q: Why can't students see their scores?
A: It can be either one of these reasons
- The teacher hasn't announced the score yet
- Students haven't made self-assessment
- The teacher hasn't assessed all criterions
- In case the assignment set the assessment by multiple teachers, some teacher might not finish their assessment yet.
- In case one of the questions is short answer, the teacher must assess the answer manually because currently the system can't auto-correct the answer. If the teacher doesn't, the students won't be able to see their score.