If you want to create a quiz for assessment activity, there is a feature that will help you to create various questions. You can follow the steps below.
By default, the following roles can create, edit, and delete a quiz:
- Class owner and teacher
Create a quiz in the feature Assessment activity
- Go to Assessment activity
- Click New Quiz
- Set a Title
- Fill out Description of the quiz
- For attachments, click (In case you have other files like a video clip that is related to your questions)
- Set Schedule a publish date (Students will see the quiz only on publish date)
- Set Due date (Students won't be able to access or do the quiz when it's on due date)
- Fill out Used in week numbers (optional)
- Select Go to quiz detail page after created
- Click Create
- Click Add to create your questions
Note If you don't set schedule a publish date and due date, the online quiz cannot be created.
Edit and Delete a quiz
- Go to feature Assessment activity
- Find the quiz you want to edit or delete
- Select Edit or Delete
- If you wish to edit the quiz which is already received the response from students, this action cannot be done.
- The created date won't be visible. Only published and due date will be referring to the setting.
Create a quiz in feature Plan
- Go to feature Plan
- Click New in the Assessment activity
- Select Quiz
Note: If you would like to create a quiz and match with a learning outcome, you should create a quiz in feature Plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.