After you created an activity, the students are able to submit any assignments on LEB2. Any files are supported on LEB2; however, the file which is over 1 GB may take time to upload. There are 3 types of file submission as below:
- The file that displays on LEB2.
- The file that you need to download external.
- The answer that the students fill in the LEB2.
1. The file types that constantly display on LEB2 are .pdf, .jpg, .png, and for videos are .mp4 and .mov can be played on LEB2 and downloaded.
2. The file types that don't display on LEB2 and you need to download are the file from Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, or Microsoft Excel.
3. The answer that the students fill in the LEB2.
Any answer that the students fill on LEB2 will be converted into PDF for the teacher. No matter attaching the file or writing information in the description, this can be a submission as a PDF file that you can assess via LEB2 immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.