If the activity is group work, the students are able to create independently your group in order to submit the assignment.
1. Click “Create group”
2. Set the name of the group.
3. Manage the member from the list on the right side.
4. Click “Save” to save the change for the submission.
- Students can remove member from the group regardless of who has created it but they can't remove themselves. Click drop-down at the group assignment and select 'Edit group'.
- If a student is the only member in the group, can leave it easily by click drop-down and select 'Leave this group'.
- Add and delate member as well as changing a group's name won't affect the submission status.
- If you search the name of a member in the classroom to add to a group but don't find it, that means the person has already had a group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.