LEB2 learning platform is developed to support teachers and officers in King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi to escalate your teaching perfectly.
For Teachers and Officers
- Username: Name.first 3 letters of your Lastname (e.g. somchai.jai)
- Password: A password that you log-in university's intranet
Username : Student ID
Password : A password that you log-in university's intranet
- You can log in to LEB2 via both desktop and mobile devices.
- If you can't sign in to LEB2 because forget your password, kindly contact to Computer Center.
Log into LEB2
1. Go to website www.leb2.org
2. Login by your username and password as mentioned above
Unable to log into LEB2
If the web page shows "Invalid username or password", please ensure that you enter the correct username. If the problem still persists, you can check your password by trying to access the KMUTT Library's online database system. If your account is still unable to log in, it is possible that your password is incorrect. I recommend contacting KMUTT Computer Center for a password reset.
You can contact the Computer Center to check the validity. Or the latest right to use the internet of KMUTT as well as the activation, Change information or renew your internet account.
Note: Please check whether your contract is still valid. If it doesn't get extended, your right of accessing the Internet Account will no longer available the next day and it will also affect your LEB2 account.
External Officer Accessibility
- Contact the Computer Center via Phone No. 02-470-9444 or Facebook : @cckmutt for requesting the intranet use for the external officer.
- Contact LEB2 to request an account for reaching LEB2. You are required to inform the information as below:
- Email from the Computer Center
- Name and surname in Thai
- Name and surname in English
- Division or Faculty
- The external officer will get the permission as the insiders do.
The Difference of LEB2 Accessibility between Internal and External Officers
- The internal officers include teachers, students and officers, will be able to access LEB2 autonomically by logging in on www.leb2.org using the account for internet accessibility provided by Computer Center
- The new students of KMUTT will be able to access LEB2 when they have received their student ID and completed their profile through New Acis. Wait for 24 hours after the system has updated the information, then get the internet account to get a password through Account Recovery so that they will be able to log in on LEB2
- The external officers will be able to access LEB2 only after they have received the account for internet accessibility provided by Computer Center and inform LEB2 team to create LEB2 account for them. These processes should be proceeded by the KMUTTT officer in your department. For example, if you are an external teacher for languages or General Education, you can contact the office on the 2nd floor of SoLA to manage it for you.