Q: Why Can Students See The Message on Microsoft Teams after Class?
A: There are 3 possible reasons why students still can see the message in the meeting room on Microsoft Teams after class;
- If you add student's e-mail via Microsoft Teams Application, you can choose whether you want to allow them to access the chat history or not. If you allow them to access the chat history, once they are active on Microsoft Teams Application, they will be able to see it. However, if they access Microsoft Teams through wen browser, they will not see anything at all.
1. Open Microsoft Teams Application
2. Select the classroom
3. Click 3 dots and Add member
4. Add student's e-mail. Select the option below.
- If the students are added as a guest, they will not be able to see see the chat history.
- In case the students can see the chat after class, it is possible that they are active on Microsoft Teams Application at the same time as the teacher is. However, if they access Microsoft Teams through web browser, they will not be able to see the real time chat.
Having a trouble with using Microsoft Teams?
If you find any trouble with using Microsoft Teams or Zoom, please contact ICT Service directly. Click here: ICT Service Desk - MS Teams and Zoom (Open Microsoft Teams and sign in with firstname.lastname@example.org)