Learning Activity is the teaching and learning methods which the teachers use for enhancing learners to achieve a learning outcome. It can be anything like a field trip, video clips, or related documents for your students.
Who can create Learning activity?
By default, the following roles can create, edit, and delete Learning activity:
- Owner and teacher
How to create a Learning activity?
- Go to feature Learning Activity
- Click New Learning Activity
- Fill up information, for example, title, publish date, or end date for this activity.
- Click to attach and upload your attachment. Or you can insert a link from external source as well by clicking this icon and fill all the information.
- After completed all the information, click Create
- If you want to match your Learning Activity with LO, you can create it in feature Plan. Once the activity meets the publish date, the learners can reach to your activity instantly.
- The created date won't be visible. Only published and due date will be referring to the setting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.