This section illustrates all activities that you have created in the assessment activity feature. You can set up your activity's setting, add/edit criteria, announce the score, hide score, or assess the learners' assignment.
Who can run this function?
By default, in the role of owner, and the teacher is able to run this process.
Set up the activity's setting:
1. Go to feature Assessment activity
2. Choose the activity that you want to edit
3. Click to edit the information of the activity
4. Click Save to save the changes
1. Click Announce score if you want to let the students see the score.
2. Click Hide score if you don't want the students to see the score.
Assess the submission:
1. Click Assess to assess students' submission
2. You will be moved to the assessment page.
You can also edit the criteria which are learning outcomes and score in each criterion except the learning outcome that is imported from the New acis will not be able to edit. You can only edit a score!
Editing a criterion:
There are simple steps to edit criteria as follow below:
1. Click Edit to revise the criteria
2. Revise your information
3. Click Save to save changes
Adding a criterion:
If you want to add a further criterion to your activity. For example, a criterion for presentation, you can follow these steps:
1. Click New to create a new criterion
2. Go fill information and score
3. Define the expected score for that criterion
4. Click Save to save changes
You can also import criteria from another activity by:
1. Click Import to import the criteria
2. Go to the activity that you want to import.
3. Choose the criteria
Note If you merely want to track the students' learning outcome without a score, tick Calculate score out of the box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.