If you go to the website; www.leb2.ac.th but can't login and this message pops up; "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" For those who use Windows 8, 9, 10, follow these steps below to fix this problem.
- Click "Start"
- Type 'cmd' in the search bar
- Click "Run as administrator"
- This message will appear "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" Click "Yes"
- A window of Administrator Command prompt pops up, type these following message; ipconfig /flushdns (see the picture) then press enter on your keyboard. The system will run automatically then type one more message; netsh winsock reset (see the picture) then press enteragain.
- Close the Administrator Command prompt window
- Restart your laptop
Please sign in to leave a comment.