Currently, LEB2 provides convenience for teachers to easily send emails to students through the Announcement feature, with the following steps.
- Select classroom
- Go to Syllabus feature
- Click "Create an announcement" to start making one
- Provide the details that need to be notified to the students
- Mark at 'Send email to all class members'
- Click "Save"
- This announcement in the classroom has been created and sent the message as an email to all members in the classroom for their information.
- All members including the teaching team will receive this email.
- Observer students will receive this email.
- If there is no single students in the classroom whether if they are in a normal mode or observer mode, the class owner and other teaching teams will not receive this email.
- If the email is not found in the inbox, check the spam folder.
- If the classroom is in the Draft Classes section, it will not be possible to send emails.
- It is possible to edit the details in the announcement and resend the email with no limitation.
- The message will be sent to the email address entered in the user's profile. Therefore, it is recommended to update the email information to ensure that you do not miss any news from the classroom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.