Teachers and students are able to create a discussion board to brainstorm or exchange ideas through the Discussion feature.
- Students can leave a question or share an idea with teachers.
- Teachers are able to answer the question or inform any further information to students in the class.
- Teachers and students can leave a comment anonymously.
The Discussion board can be created as these steps below:
- Go to Discussion
- Click New
- Fill up the topic you need to discuss, then click the checkmark
- Attach files (if any)
- If you want to post anonymously, choose Post as anonymous
- Click Post